Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 15, 2003

Max Payne 2 is a film-noir action game in which the player takes control of Max Payne, in search of the murdering group masquerading as cleaners.

need help with mods for MP2...

justinblum2k8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By justinblum2k8

i downloaded max payne 1 & 2 off of steam...can i use mods?...im trying to use the cinama one...i didnt download it yet...and if i can use mods can somone guide me step by step on how to install them please....i tryed looking for a guide for this stuff but no luck 

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

When you download a mod it usually comes with instructions, and yes you can use mods for those games.

Handicrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Handicrap

Does the steam version of Max Payne 2 comes with a launcher? When you start the game, it brings up a window where you can choose the mod you want and change video settings.

To install the mod just unrar the download to your Max Payne 2 folder.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.