Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 15, 2012

The long-awaited third Max Payne game finally arrived in May 2012, courtesy of Rockstar Vancouver. Eight years after the end of Max Payne 2, an aging, burnt-out Max finds one last chance to redeem himself while working as a bodyguard for a rich family in Brazil.

Max Payne 3 PC - Multiplayer Tips And Tricks

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrOnGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrOnGamer

Hey guys im new to this forum and i just wanted to put my self out there here, My friend told me that you guys are great set of people and i should get to know you all, so thats what i am here to do.

I make youtube videos and im not sure how cool this forum is about posting stuff to it so if its not ok, just say and I will stop doing it either way I want to stick around here for a while and meet some great people. I made a new max payne 3 video hope you can check it out

murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By murisan

Mods need to get on these morons

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ravenlight

@murisan said:

Mods need to get on these morons

If you feel like it's spam, just flag and move on. Posting in such topics only benefits the spammers, unfortunately.

@MrOnGamer

I'm going to assume you're a legit new user to the and not just trying to pimp your Youtube channel. In that case, welcome :)

The community is usually pretty hostile regarding topics that are created that could be considered Youtube spam (Just a vid with little to no discussion value). You'll be looked on in a more positive if you write up a few lengthy paragraphs that will incite discussion about the linked video, though.

Regarding this particular post, whether intentional or not, it seems like you're just trying to get people to have a look at your vid (not trying to be a dick but Tips and Tricks vids usually have little discussion value unless it's something far far out of left field). If you've got something you feel is real unique (read: not already covered in a bunch of other YT vids), maybe write a bit about that along with the video so we'll have something to discuss in the forums rather than just posting a quick comment on the YT page.

I hope you're not turned off to Giant Bomb based on this reception. I hope you stick around :)

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

@MrOnGamer: Hi MrOnGamer, welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, this thread is arguably YouTube spam and we don't want to encourage people signing up to the site just to immediately promote their YouTube channels either. I'll lock this thread up, but if you want to promote your YouTube channel here I suggest posting in the Share Your YouTube Channel thread. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.