Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 15, 2012

The long-awaited third Max Payne game finally arrived in May 2012, courtesy of Rockstar Vancouver. Eight years after the end of Max Payne 2, an aging, burnt-out Max finds one last chance to redeem himself while working as a bodyguard for a rich family in Brazil.

Not being able to join your crew. What's up with that?!

KillerPidgeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KillerPidgeon

Just want to say straight off the bat that I am enjoying the hell out of this game, such a worthwhile purchase in my eyes. The story is giving me the vibe like Breaking Bad of "how can this get any worse for Max?" and I'm finding the multiplayer to be quite the time consumer for me.

But I can't for the life of me understand why I can't join other crew members in a game just by selecting them from the crew list. I can report them, add them as a friend or view their profile but not join a session in progress or join their lobby at the next possible chance.

Yes, sure I could send other duders from the crew a friend request but I'd find it a little weird getting friend requests from someone I didn't know

I hope it's a feature that could get patched in or be added on to one of the DLC's as I'm hoping this multiplayer will get quite the following and I'd love to shoot dodge all over the place with some fellow Bombers.

Any one else noticed this lacking feature?

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DharmaBum
    KillerPidgeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KillerPidgeon

@Lebensbaum: I'm already part of the Giant Bomb Crew that we have. But whilst in the multiplayer menu I'd like to connect with other GBSQ members who are playing (get more XP, start feuds etc) Hope they can do something about it and thanks for replying.

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By DharmaBum

@chrismcblack: Oh whoops, sorry about that, must've misread your post.

I usually pull up the full crew list from the lobby interface and see if anyone's joinable by viewing their profile, or else I just send out an invite to anyone with an idle "in Multiplayer" status. You'd like some indicator within the menu if they're joinable and an option to join without viewing profile, if I'm understanding correctly now.

KillerPidgeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KillerPidgeon

@Lebensbaum: Hit the nail on the head my friend

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.