Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 15, 2012

The long-awaited third Max Payne game finally arrived in May 2012, courtesy of Rockstar Vancouver. Eight years after the end of Max Payne 2, an aging, burnt-out Max finds one last chance to redeem himself while working as a bodyguard for a rich family in Brazil.

Social club crew help

BleedingStarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By BleedingStarX

How do you accept peoples requests to join a crew. I've had a few notifications on the site that xxxxx wants to join the crew but there appears to be nowhere to accept them. Clicking on their name just takes me to their profile where I can invite them but no accept

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @BleedingStarX: Click on your name at the top right to get a drop down menu, click on 'crews', then click on Manage (the fourth purple square at the top) 
    No Caption Provided
    That will take you to this page: 
     Click on View Requests, a window will pop up, invite/decline people there!
     Click on View Requests, a window will pop up, invite/decline people there!
    Crump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Crump

Yeah I Would love to join the PC Crew but cant seem to find the Request button...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.