Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 15, 2012

The long-awaited third Max Payne game finally arrived in May 2012, courtesy of Rockstar Vancouver. Eight years after the end of Max Payne 2, an aging, burnt-out Max finds one last chance to redeem himself while working as a bodyguard for a rich family in Brazil.

Sound stuttering coming out of bullet time?

WVUEers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WVUEers

I'm on the club level and when I come out of bullet time my sound stutters a little. I'm playing on PS3 and my HDTV is less than 4 months old, anyone else having this issue?

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BBQBram

You use your TV speakers?!

WVUEers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WVUEers

@BBQBram: Is this supposed to be some sort of hodge podge "You use TV speakers like common rift raft and not surround speakers?" Comment. Because yeah... not that wealthy... don't have that much room..., don't care that much....

NathanStack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NathanStack

I had that happen a couple times on the 360. I also experienced some in-game freezes, particularly during transitions to mid-level cutscenes.

Just turn off your system and reload the checkpoint. Worked fine for me.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BBQBram

@WVUEers said:

@BBQBram: Is this supposed to be some sort of hodge podge "You use TV speakers like common rift raft and not surround speakers?" Comment. Because yeah... not that wealthy... don't have that much room..., don't care that much....

I don't have a surround set-up either, I use my stereo system. It's just that TV speakers, especially on HDTVs, are incredibly tinny sounding. I can't imagine being drawn into games and movies without any low-end in the sound. And I'm not really trying to be elitist either, you can get a decent stereo system for a hundred bucks or so, or way less if you go vintage.

Oh and it's riff-raff, not rift raft.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.