That soundtrack

#1 Posted by Syndrom (345 posts) -

Man, just finished the game and that soundtrack is sooooo good. Anyone else think so too?

#2 Posted by Gunslinger0130 (205 posts) -

Yeah, the soundtrack was amazing.

#3 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1773 posts) -

tears was such a cool song

#4 Posted by familyphotoshoot (651 posts) -
@connerthekewlkid: I fistpumped so fucking hard when that started playing during the final level at the airport.
#5 Posted by AlisterCat (5398 posts) -

Tears is so good, and the main theme. I don't have the rest of the soundtrack though.

#6 Posted by Syndrom (345 posts) -

yeah that video link, fuck what an awesome song. Reminded me of Drive so much, excellent work on the soundtrack.

#7 Posted by TheHumanDove (2396 posts) -

I was a little sad that the actual main song isn't in it.

#8 Posted by Getz (2955 posts) -

There's only like 3 songs... the rest is ambient stuff. I'd hardly call the "soundtrack" awesome but the three actual songs that are on it are pretty good.

#9 Posted by mano521 (1202 posts) -

@Getz said:

There's only like 3 songs... the rest is ambient stuff. I'd hardly call the "soundtrack" awesome but the three actual songs that are on it are pretty good.

I dunno man. You are right, a lot of it is ambient music, but some of it was just so good.

ive posted this somewhere else, but i stand by it

#10 Posted by Syndrom (345 posts) -

ambient music is music too, emirate?

#11 Posted by Intro (1191 posts) -

Fucking airport scene man. The song would progress as you moved up. As in, if you stayed in the back the entire time, the first beat would keep playing.

Very cool soundtrack and a terrific game. I just finished it and was very pleased.

#12 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2579 posts) -

Good game, awesome OST, Dumb as brick MP. 4/5

#13 Posted by Sackmanjones (4609 posts) -
@connerthekewlkid said:

tears was such a cool song

This is absolutely the best part of the game and the music is a main reason why.
#14 Posted by ShockD (2381 posts) -

I also liked it a lot, yes.

#15 Posted by Moreau_MD (402 posts) -

agreed

#16 Posted by dropabombonit (1474 posts) -

Yeah I couldn't agree more. When that song kicked up in the Airport, I was like shit is going down. I would go as far to say that it's one of the best game soundtracks ever, like a film it dictates the pace of the scenes so perfectly

#17 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

HEALTH

#18 Posted by Syndrom (345 posts) -

@dropabombonit said:

Yeah I couldn't agree more. When that song kicked up in the Airport, I was like shit is going down. I would go as far to say that it's one of the best game soundtracks ever, like a film it dictates the pace of the scenes so perfectly

This, couple of times i had the feeling the music was so well done in certain scenes.

#19 Posted by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

The soundtrack is fucking awesome. Bought it on iTunes last week.

#20 Posted by AjayRaz (12389 posts) -

the soundtrack, as i've said on multiple occasions is absolutely fantastic. couldn't have asked for something more perfect to set the mood for the entire game. the way the music changed with the situation was something i always appreciated and absolutely adored. it's great in multiplayer, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.