Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 15, 2012

The long-awaited third Max Payne game finally arrived in May 2012, courtesy of Rockstar Vancouver. Eight years after the end of Max Payne 2, an aging, burnt-out Max finds one last chance to redeem himself while working as a bodyguard for a rich family in Brazil.

Why do I have to wait until June 1st?

mortface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mortface

I pre-ordered Max Payne 3 a while ago, and you guys are all playing it.. but Steam is telling me:

This game will unlock in approximately 2 weeks, 2 days and 19 hours

Er, what's going on?

Edit: Never mind, I realised this was console release, and we have to wait a while for PC release.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Because you are inferior. 

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FourWude

Because.PC gamers touch themselves at night. And sometimes during the day as well.

RedRavN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RedRavN

@FourWude said:

Because.PC gamers touch themselves at night. And sometimes during the day as well.

Damn strait. If you think about motherboards all the time does that mean you have an Oedipus Complex? Sometimes when I rub down my Mobo I get a hard (drive) on.

spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By spazmaster666

I'm assuming you live in Europe (since the PC release for Max Payne 2 is May 29th in NA) so even if it was the console version, you still have to wait another two days.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By bybeach

It's wierd. But with the diablo release, it might have been a smart move. I would have preferred it in reverse, but having the buys staggered makes it a bit more reasonable. I've got Diablo 3 btw, but am too busy playing MGS2 on the PS3 of all things..heh. The Max Paynes I've re-played, but have never done a Diablo game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.