This Is the best game ever. When I Played It.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by napninjanx (60 posts) -

Best game ever... I use to play this game lots of time until I finally reached the last level and completed It.

The data Is still saved on my 8MB PS2 memory card, even though I am busy with school It's saved on the card for life.

WOW I wish they still made games like this, well they could If they wanted to make this kinda graphics of the game.

But I would recommend this game to everyone who wants to venture Into Max Payne Genre.

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13206 posts) -

And the work which has become a genre unto itself shall be called: Max Payne

#3 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Cowboy Bebop > Max Payne

#4 Posted by AjayRaz (12428 posts) -

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

Cowboy Bebop > Max Payne

Breaking Bad > Cowboy Bebop > Max Payne

#5 Posted by thedj93 (1237 posts) -
#6 Posted by TooWalrus (13206 posts) -

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

Cowboy Bebop > Max Payne

I agree! I only just finished watching it for the first time this week. Yeah, I'm over 10 years late. It's good stuff. That ending was sad...

#7 Posted by AjayRaz (12428 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

Cowboy Bebop > Max Payne

I agree! I only just finished watching it for the first time this week. Yeah, I'm over 10 years late. It's good stuff. That ending was sad...

Bang.

#8 Posted by TooWalrus (13206 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

Cowboy Bebop > Max Payne

Breaking Bad > Cowboy Bebop > Max Payne

I also agree! Holy shit, I can't wait until Sunday, it's the only show I actually make an effort to watch as it airs.

#9 Posted by thedj93 (1237 posts) -

BANG?

#10 Posted by AjayRaz (12428 posts) -

@TooWalrus: i actually don't know which is better, but god damn Breaking Bad is absolutely amazing. it's the only show in what could be years that i've shown an interest in-- to the point where i also make an effort to watch it as it airs even though my cable provider doesn't have AMC.

oh, and Max Payne is good too.

#11 Posted by TooWalrus (13206 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

@TooWalrus: i actually don't know which is better, but god damn Breaking Bad is absolutely amazing. it's the only show in what could be years that i've shown an interest in-- to the point where i also make an effort to watch it as it airs even though my cable provider doesn't have AMC.

oh, and Max Payne is good too.

It's all good stuff... This thread on the other hand should probably be canceled.

#12 Posted by thedj93 (1237 posts) -
#13 Posted by ShaggE (6459 posts) -

I too recommend Max Payne for anybody who wants to play Max Payne.

#14 Posted by SlapHappyJesus (120 posts) -

Remedy is easily one of my favorite developers.

The feel and overall atmosphere of their games is something that can't really be matched. Which is why Max Payne 3 is, well . . . Max Payne 3.

#15 Posted by napninjanx (60 posts) -

The atmosphere of the game was awesome to :D and yeah TV Shows are the best to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.