4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Max Review 0

After E3, this was a game I was absolutely looking forward to. The trailer looked downright adorable and I do love me some platform puzzle gaming. Max is a young boy with a little brother Felix who irritates him. So, Max goes the route most people would follow in the same situation. He goes online to find a curse to take his brother away by a force of malevolent evil and out of his life. He immediately noticed that this might be a poor idea and immediately went on a mission to save his brother....

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood - Review 0

I have downloaded and finished this game in 3 nights for a combination of around 8-10 hours and enjoyed every minute. This game is currently an Xbox One exclusive but I would not doubt it will hit other markets soon. This game is based off of the mobile game call Max & The Magic Marker where you draw with a marker to solve platformer puzzles. This game is similar but instead of drawing shapes you get different magic marker power throughout the game and can change nature elements to help you...