Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mayhem Intergalactic

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jan 22, 2009

A space based strategy game.

Mayhem Intergalactic is done (or is it?)

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

Edited By LordAndrew

Today I unlocked the final achievement in Mayhem Intergalactic, Maestro of Multiplayer Mayhem. First game that I've unlocked all the achievements in. And with that, the game's done. I don't think there's anything else left for me to do in that game. Actually, the game's page on the Steam store claims that it's possible to create custom maps. I've never tried that; never even knew the feature was there. Maybe I should try to figure out how to access that...

Anyway, as you can see from the page I linked to above, I'm the first person on Giant Bomb to unlock the Maestro of Multiplayer Mayhem achievement. In fact, only 1.0% of Mayhem Intergalactic players have unlocked it. I have one of the rarest Steam achievements in existence, so that's pretty cool. :)

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LordAndrew

Today I unlocked the final achievement in Mayhem Intergalactic, Maestro of Multiplayer Mayhem. First game that I've unlocked all the achievements in. And with that, the game's done. I don't think there's anything else left for me to do in that game. Actually, the game's page on the Steam store claims that it's possible to create custom maps. I've never tried that; never even knew the feature was there. Maybe I should try to figure out how to access that...

Anyway, as you can see from the page I linked to above, I'm the first person on Giant Bomb to unlock the Maestro of Multiplayer Mayhem achievement. In fact, only 1.0% of Mayhem Intergalactic players have unlocked it. I have one of the rarest Steam achievements in existence, so that's pretty cool. :)

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By mracoon

Never heard of the game but congrats on getting the achievement. The rarest one I have has also been achieved by 166 other people so it's no where as rare as yours (though mine was out 3000-and-something and yours was out of 19).

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

Yeah, it's not a particularly well-known game.

InventiveDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By InventiveDingo

Congrats! :-)

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

How come I have 32 points on a page for a game I didn't even know existed until I read this thread?

OOOOOOOHH!! That's that weird space game I uploaded screenshots to. I played the demo, but didn't find it particularly great.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordAndrew
    @InventiveDingo: Ah, so you are still here. I was wondering about that. :)
    I've checked the Inventive Dingo forums and now I can see that creating maps involves .ini files. Okay, I can probably handle that. I've at least looked at .ini files in the past. :D Have you considered implementing that stuff into the game itself though? I imagine that it can be intimidating to a lot of people.

@MattyFTM: I've also made various contributions that I later forgot about . Did you know I wrote the Tetris article? Neither did I!
    InventiveDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By InventiveDingo

Indeed - I'm everywhere! ;-) 

I have considered adding a proper map editor, it's just that other things have taken priority so far. Maybe one day.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Crono

haha so this is the origin of how this game got onto the top 10.  Awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.