McPixel - anyone play this game yet?

#1 Posted by CosmicBatman (317 posts) -

So this game seems interesting... The quick look was funny and they talked about it on the Bombcast. Is it worth playing? Has anybody bought the game or beaten it?

#2 Posted by kzebski (33 posts) -

I bought it. It kind of plays like a parody of the random clicking you do when you're unsure of how to progress in an adventure game. Adds in a time limit, some cool pixel art, humor, and funny accent. Recommended if you like weird meta indie stuff.

#3 Posted by A_Dog (738 posts) -

The bonus levels are amazing. The Mortal Kombat level ends up with Sub Zero fishing, so yeah!

It's super short, though. It took me maybe an hour and a half to see everything that's currently in the game.

#4 Posted by mrfizzy (1555 posts) -

where is the quicklook of this? I heard them talk about it on the bombcast but can't find it?

#5 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3999 posts) -

@mrfizzy said:

where is the quicklook of this? I heard them talk about it on the bombcast but can't find it?

I was going to say "duh on the game page" but it's not there for some reason. Here you go though:

http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-mcpixel/17-6286/

#6 Posted by theManUnknown (187 posts) -

@mrfizzy said:

Don't know where it is on the site, but it's up on youtube.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.