Buy Special Mech Jenning, Lost 5 year old Cancer Girl

#1 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4208 posts) -

Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing are doing something special in memory of one of the youngest MechWarrior fans. Five-year-old Sarah Marie Alida Parries of Vancouver, British Columbia, a devout fan of Mechwarrior Online, recently lost her fight with cancer. The team behind her favorite game has found a way to honor her memory and continue the fight.

Sarah and her father played together often, with Sarah preferring the Jenner (with streak SRMs). To honor her, a custom Jenner Class Chassis Champion mech, "Sarah's Jenner" can be purchased for $10 through August 20, 2013. 100 percent of the proceeds will be given to the Canadian Cancer Society.

Game Informer: Buy A MechWarrior Online Jenner Mech To Fight Cancer

If I had a solid enough PC, I would totally buy this mech just so I could donate. Five years old is way to young, mans.. Donate, wouldja?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.