Favorite Mech?

#1 Posted by Computerplayer1 (991 posts) -

I won't lie. When I was playing Mechwarrior games I was like 8 years old and so I don't have the most deep understanding of the universe. However, I do know that I love me some mechs! I started with Mechwarrior 2: 31st Century Combat and of course, Mercenaries. These games are where I fell in love with the Nova. It was fast, and had PPCs, and as an 8 year old I LOVED it.

So what is/are your favorite mech( s )? Also, if you know, is the Nova going to be in the new game based on the timeline?

#2 Posted by Akeldama (4236 posts) -

lololololol 

#3 Posted by Crixaliz (782 posts) -

Bushwacker, it looked awesome

#4 Posted by Jecrell (241 posts) -

Timberwolf, BECAUSE IT'S ON THE COVER OF EVERYTHING!

Also, please oh lord satan please use some kind of WASD mouse configuration by default on the PC version developers. :)

#5 Posted by banereiiik (5 posts) -

3025 era Orion

#6 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

The one that walks and shoots stuff.

#7 Posted by nick69 (625 posts) -

Thor, because i love big ass mechs

#8 Posted by GozerTC (454 posts) -

Inner Sphere old school all the way for me.  None of those imbalanced Clan tech.  *Spits*  

Stalker 
Rifleman 
Marauder 
Locust 

For me the big thing I want them to do is put in punching/kicking/death from above.  There's nothing quite like kicking a mech when he's down!  Or hell still be a threat with no arms!  :D  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.