want to play some matches?

#1 Posted by Shikon (178 posts) -

me and my friends play this almost every night (around 7 pm GMT to around 11 pm)

i was wondering if anyone wanted to tag along its usually the 2 of us and this game really shines if you have a full lance ( 4 people).

we use mumble as our voice server and i'll pm the details to anyone that is interested.

we are pretty casual although we do like winning.

so are you also bored that no one goes back to base? do you need some support for your lrm boat? come join us for a round or two!

that said hunchbacks, there pretty sweet!

#2 Edited by Bollard (5763 posts) -

@shikon: You still playing? I'm desperate to actually play this with human beings >.> "bollard" in game, feel free to add me.

#3 Posted by Shikon (178 posts) -

I have not played in a while. but maybe i should give it an other go ? i kind of stopped when they put in conquest, that mode was no good when it first came out.

#4 Edited by Bollard (5763 posts) -

@shikon: I quite enjoy Conquest - and from most of the live streams it seems to be the preferred mode. Some of the maps are waaay too large for it though. And you can search by Assault only anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.