Active Medal of Honor:warfighter

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by UtamiJogjaf1 (25 posts) -

Medal of Honor will be released in only several hours in some countries. As far as i can see, Korea is the first country where Medal of Honor will be released. Well, if you can’t wait until then, you can use a VPN to unlock the game earlier.You can use a Korea vpn to unblock game earlier.Many players are discussing go to Korea for travel together.I wanna a free korea vpn.Anyone can help me?

#2 Posted by Village_Guy (2577 posts) -

Uhm, I think you need to work a bit on your english? I doubt anyone is traveling to Korea to play MOH: Warfighter early though...?

Somebody, help... please?

#3 Posted by UtamiJogjaf1 (25 posts) -

@Village_Guy said:

Uhm, I think you need to work a bit on your english? I doubt anyone is traveling to Korea to play MOH: Warfighter early though...?

yeah.Thanks for your suggestion.I think they mean they use korea vpn and their IP show that they are living in Korea.

#4 Posted by Village_Guy (2577 posts) -

@UtamiJogjaf1 said:

@Village_Guy said:

yeah.Thanks for your suggestion.I think they mean they use korea vpn and their IP show that they are living in Korea.

Oh sure sure, I don't a lot of people are excited for the Warfigher, but the ones that are might access it through a VPN, I don't know of any in Korea though.

#5 Posted by MB (12397 posts) -

I don't like using the forums to suggest circumventing release date copy protection via this sort of method. Play the game legitimately when it unlocks in your region, if you're going to do something else to get around that, discuss it somewhere else please.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.