In surprising move EA gives BF3 Premium members %50 PC download

#1 Posted by bigsmoke77 (777 posts) -

Just got an email for a code that gives me 50% of MOH:WF because I am a BF3 Premium subscriber. Was not planning on picking the game up but I might now, any other Premium duders going to take the dive into medal of honor now?

#2 Posted by project343 (2807 posts) -

Huh. Even after all those PC gamers stole that digital software from them via that $20 off coupon broken system thing... they still go ahead with promotions like this? EA is being oddly consumer friendly.

#3 Posted by Sackmanjones (4609 posts) -

Holy shit.... Can I have that?

#4 Edited by MyNiceIceLife (601 posts) -

well i'm a bf3 premium subscriber and haven't gotten a email yet. when is the code no longer valid? because if it lasts till after it's released and i can check out some reviews to see if it's good, i may pick it up.

#5 Edited by bigsmoke77 (777 posts) -

@Sackmanjones: Your the first to ask so I don't use it, you got it.

@MyNiceIceLife "includes access to the Battlefield 4™ beta.** Hurry, savings expire 11/23/2012." Quote from email. and on fine text it says VALID ONLY IN U.S, CANADA, IRELAND, DENMARK, FINLAND, GREAT BRITAIN, NORWAY AND SWEDEN. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON.

#6 Posted by Sackmanjones (4609 posts) -

@bigsmoke77: Oh awesome! Appreciate it!

#7 Posted by GS_Dan (1396 posts) -

Damn it EA, why are you so good at taking my money?

#8 Posted by raynate2022 (301 posts) -

I pre ordered it as soon as I got the email. Even if it's not a great game, for $30 I'm not losing much. THe Bf4 beta will be worth it

#9 Posted by AirForcebro (7 posts) -

For everyone who owns BF3 Premium and haven't gotten the email yet, go to:

https://offer.medalofhonor.com/index.php?lang=en

THE CODE THEY GIVE YOU EXPIRES TODAY

#10 Posted by Extreme_Popcorn (842 posts) -

I guess it's expired, I just get an invalid promo code when I put in the code I got. Oh well.

#11 Posted by thornie (155 posts) -

@AirForcebro said:

For everyone who owns BF3 Premium and haven't gotten the email yet, go to:

https://offer.medalofhonor.com/index.php?lang=en

THE CODE THEY GIVE YOU EXPIRES TODAY

Thanks for this! I just got my own unique code by going to the link above and was able to buy the game for 50% off. You just put in your Origin info and it validates your BF3 Premium membership and spits out a code.

#12 Posted by nohthink (1222 posts) -

Ahh... if only they did that for console gamers too...

#13 Posted by M_Shini (548 posts) -

Ehh says invalid code for me oh well prob skip this then lol

#14 Edited by Sneeze (89 posts) -

Yup got a code, then tried to use it - invalid.

Edit: After waiting some hours, it seems to be working now.

#15 Posted by jayjonesjunior (1084 posts) -

@project343 said:

Huh. Even after all those PC gamers stole that digital software from them via that $20 off coupon broken system thing... they still go ahead with promotions like this? EA is being oddly consumer friendly.

You mean theif friendly? Because all they managed to do was piss off legit users that decided not to take advantage of the coupon bug.

#16 Posted by bigsmoke77 (777 posts) -

I just went through the process and got a code that worked, it says the code is good until November so not sure what is going on, i am going to wait and see what Jeff thinks of the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.