Was under the impression that Jeff's bad experiences with glitches in the game were maybe an isolated incident but I seem to have run across a few myself:
- Reloading at a checkpoint causes my character to be stuck in the ground and only able to lean, can't even look or perform any actions
- Game refused to let me fire off a shot with the sniper rifle in one of the long range night missions until I reloaded a checkpoint
- Scripting bug meant that I couldn't complete a mission by stealth as an enemy refused to move away from his position which was meant to trigger a nearby spawn
- Various clipping/floating weapon issues
- An indestructible bunker during the helicopter mission (Edit: Not a bug, apparently I just needed to use a different kind of missile as the normal ones apparently aren't explosive enough... Weird arbitrary scripting).
- Dead bodies inexplicably getting thrown into the air
- Scripting not working properly or refusing to start until you were in exactly the right position
- Unskippable CGI fake-in game cinemas - not technically a glitch but 1) It's 2010 yo, we shouldn't haven non-skippable cutscenes in games any more and 2) Remember all those 'in game' trailers they released initially to market this? All prerendered videos and not in engine - not noticeable unless you're playing at 1920x1080 on a PC then the lower res video comes on and your FPS sky rockets...
How's everyone else finding it? Not since Gears 2 have I encountered game breaking bugs with this frequency. They haven't detracted from the game too much other than being the cause of some frustration but it's not living up to expectations so far, despite being reasonably solid with some good moments.
On the plus side, the game runs at a solid 60 with everything maxed at 1920x1080 and Vsync on which is a nice bonus - can look amazing at points but also shockingly mediocre at others.