Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

How do you not identify voices and give muting options, in 2010?

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Branthog

How do you produce a game that you are aiming straight at the Modern Warfare and Battlefield market in 2010 and onward without providing methods to identify what player is talking in the multiplayer game nor giving any way to mute someone?

Insectecutor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Insectecutor

A wise man once said the stupidest thing you can put against your head after a shotgun is an Xbox 360 headset.

Avatar image for deactivated-58c3985c661d1
    deactivated-58c3985c661d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

@Insectecutor said:
    " A wise man once said the stupidest thing you can put against your head after a shotgun is an Xbox 360 headset. "
    Wisdom, if there ever was.
    Avatar image for generic_crack_dealer
    generic_crack_dealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love MoH single player and online, but this really pissed me off. I have to drop out of games because someone is playing music or relentlessly dishing out racial profanities. British dude comes in and is pretty cool. American dude comes in and rips him apart because he's British! I'm sure British guy, me, and my friend would have stayed if we could have muted this guy. TIP: If you don't want to drop out because of a headset abuser (and you don't care about your standings in a virtual world), have some fun with team-killing. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.