Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

My review for Medal of Honor

theauzziegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theauzziegamer

Hey everyone, 
    I'm new to GiantBomb but thought that I would share with you all (well....those of you who are interested lol) my review for Medal of Honor. 
    Hope you enjoy, and I look forward to talking with everyone about it on the forum :) 

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Thats..star wars force unleashed 2 dude. 

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Marz

theauzziegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By theauzziegamer
    @The_Laughing_Man: ok so NOW its medal of honor....sorry, wont happen again lol
    Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Pinworm45
    @theauzziegamer said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man: aaahhh lol fukkkkk....im trying to delete it but it wont go away.....so sorry! "
    Edit your thread, remove the video you put, add the one you wanted to put.
    theauzziegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By theauzziegamer
    @Pinworm45 said:
    " @theauzziegamer said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man: aaahhh lol fukkkkk....im trying to delete it but it wont go away.....so sorry! "
    Edit your thread, remove the video you put, add the one you wanted to put. "
    thanks man, much appreciated....now if only i can stop feeling like an idiot! haha
    Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Pinworm45
    @theauzziegamer said:
    " @Pinworm45 said:
    " @theauzziegamer said:
    thanks man, much appreciated....now if only i can stop feeling like an idiot! haha "
    Happens to the best of us. Also for what it's worth, I watched your TFU2 review, and I thought the quality was very good, clean audio and no stuttering or anything like that, two major problems a lot of would-be-reviewers seem to have. So keep up the good work.
    theauzziegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By theauzziegamer
    @Pinworm45 said:
    " @theauzziegamer said:
    " @Pinworm45 said:
    " @theauzziegamer said:
    thanks man, much appreciated....now if only i can stop feeling like an idiot! haha "
    Happens to the best of us. Also for what it's worth, I watched your TFU2 review, and I thought the quality was very good, clean audio and no stuttering or anything like that, two major problems a lot of would-be-reviewers seem to have. So keep up the good work. "
    thanks again man :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.