We need another Jeff playing Mega man Vid!

#1 Posted by DarkPredatorUK (111 posts) -

Still one of my favorite videos on the site, do it again for Mega Man 10 Jeff!

#2 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -

No we don't.

#3 Posted by DragoonKain1687 (702 posts) -

Thats a real gamer in action. Showing true gamer emotions!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!

#4 Posted by Forcen (1809 posts) -

Yes we do!

#5 Posted by TorgoGrooves89 (346 posts) -

They should do a quick look. That would be great.
#6 Posted by Trilogy (2647 posts) -
@TorgoGrooves89 said:
" They should do a quick look. That would be great. "
Yea that would be better. I'd like to see Jeff actually play the game. Maybe even with a picture in picture of Jeff's face to see him when he gets upset.
#7 Posted by onimonkii (2432 posts) -

did he ever finish 9? that might be something to celebrate mm10, going back and finally finishing 9.

#8 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

i would like a long look with picture and picture and seeing how pissed jeff can get. and by long look i mean like  a 1 hour quick look.

#9 Posted by punkxblaze (2968 posts) -

I think, much like the endurance run, people don't stop to think that a follow up act might feel forced, or just generally take away from what was special about the first one. Lightning doesn't strike twice. That said, I'd love to see a quick look at MM10, perhaps with one of the other guys. If Brad did it, we'd probably see most Brads pulled in a quick look. Ever.

#10 Posted by DarkPredatorUK (111 posts) -
@Daryl: Do you like anything?

Seeing the determination on Jeff's face just cracks me up, a quicklook with an inset window showing Jeff's or another one of the bomb squads reactions would be awesome i agree.
#11 Posted by Seedofpower (3928 posts) -
@Daryl said:
" No we don't. "
#12 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -
@DarkPredatorUK: I sure do. I like original things, not repetition. 
#13 Posted by Castro (951 posts) -

I think that punkxblaze has the right idea. Only, I think that Brad should practice up a crap-ton beforehand. A Quick Look with Mega Man 10 where Brad didn't die would be awesome.

#14 Edited by heatDrive88 (2297 posts) -

Haha I've never seen this before, I feel absolutely terrible for him.
#15 Posted by Shaneman (78 posts) -

Ahaha!  That was my first time seeing that video.  Hilarious stuff. 

And almost exactly how I was playing it too :D

#16 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2490 posts) -

Yeah, that's exactly how I react when I die in a video game... especially in Mega Man...

#17 Posted by Kiemoe (1055 posts) -

I want the same exact thing, but with Brad

#18 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

sure

#19 Posted by Hailinel (24256 posts) -
@onimonkii said:
" did he ever finish 9? that might be something to celebrate mm10, going back and finally finishing 9. "
I'm pretty sure he didn't.  It sounds more or less like he and the rest of the staff resigned themselves to the idea that the game is just too difficult for any of them.
#20 Posted by Roomrunner (810 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

" @onimonkii said:

" did he ever finish 9? that might be something to celebrate mm10, going back and finally finishing 9. "
I'm pretty sure he didn't.  It sounds more or less like he and the rest of the staff resigned themselves to the idea that the game is just too difficult for any of them. "
Maybe they should have played it on wii instead.  Everyone knows the 360 d-pad is garbage.  Good thing 10 is out on wiiware first, so it will force them to play with a controller suited for the game.    
#21 Posted by onimonkii (2432 posts) -
@Roomrunner said:
" @Hailinel said:

" @onimonkii said:

I'm pretty sure he didn't.  It sounds more or less like he and the rest of the staff resigned themselves to the idea that the game is just too difficult for any of them. "
Maybe they should have played it on wii instead.  Everyone knows the 360 d-pad is garbage.  Good thing 10 is out on wiiware first, so it will force them to play with a controller suited for the game.     "
i played it on ps3 and still never finished. on wily's castle 2 was the farthest i got
#22 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -
@Forcen said:
" Yes we do! "
You said it.
#23 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

i think it would be nice to see that. ;D

#24 Posted by infestedandy (266 posts) -
@Roomrunner:
I played Mega Man 9 with the analog for the 360 and had no issues whatsoever. I hate the 360's D-Pad but I was surprised how well the analog worked with such a classic type of game.
#25 Posted by sawfish22 (237 posts) -

Hahaha, yes we do!!!!  And more than just Jeff as well (aka: the entire GB crew).  It's like Angry Video Game Nerd, GiantBomb style!!

#26 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

as much as i like jeff, it bores me to stare at his face for 5 minutes

#27 Posted by NintenDood (366 posts) -

When Mega Man 10 was announced, this was the first thing that popped into my head. CRAZY!

#28 Posted by Jedted (2340 posts) -

Didn't Jeff say something is last week's "I Love Mondays" about doing a Mega Man 10 QL? 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.