ninjathekid's Mega Man 2 (Nintendo Entertainment System) review

• ninjathekid wrote this review on .

Mega Man 2 Review

Not only is this the best Mega Man game ever, this quite possibly is one of the best 2-D platformers of all-time. This game took the then-unique premise of the 1987 game Mega Man and refined the formula. Outstanding music (oft-remixed at OverClocked Remix), great graphics, and one of the most memorable boss battles in 8-bit lore (don't tell me that you didn't freak out the first time you saw The Dragon), this masterpiece, even today (2009), stands the test of time. If you can't get the original NES version, pick it up on one of the Mega Man Anniversary Collections available on PS2, xBox, and GameCube or on Wii Virtual Console. But for the love of god, do NOT get the iPhone version. Seriously. Don't do it.