Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mega Man 9

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 22, 2008

Mega Man returns to his roots in this deliberately retro side-scrolling platformer that simulates the style and simplicity of the first six Mega Man games.

So, who's going down first?

AggroCraig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By AggroCraig

Just to get conversation going about this game, despite the fact that this is really an arbitrary decision at this point given the lack of knowledge about them...

Who do you think you're going to take first? I think I might try Galaxy Man first just because I like the concept (shoots galaxies,) but failing that I'd go with Splash Woman first just because I've gone for the water-based Master first on more than one occasion.

So how about you guys? Feel free to theorize what weapons will be relinquished by your choices on their defeat if you please.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By jacksukeru

You should list all the Robot masters of nine right here to make it easy to reference :)

At first Splash Woman seemed like the obvious choice to me, since she's the first female robot master it makes you kinda curious doesn''t it? Then I thought "nah I'll go with someone else just for the heck of it" so now I'm thinking of Concrete Man. He sounds like he could be really hard.

Well whoever I start with I know I'll be staying as far away from "Plug man" as possible for as long as possible. Srsly O_o

Surfcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Surfcaster

I'm definitely going to try Concrete Man first.  With no ice-based character, he's probably big and lumbering, kinda like Hard man in Mega Man 3 (my fave).  I'm thinking he'll be the easiest with the Mega Buster.

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By KingBroly

Concrete Man.  It always seems that the order in which you beat bosses starts with the first letter of the alphabet.

Kokoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kokoro

Whichever boss will be the easiest for me first, but I might want want to try Galaxy Man first too. Now, I wonder if the bosses will go down in only few hits with the standard mega buster like the first three Mega Man games. I mean, who knows far they would go with the classic Mega Man?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.