Inafune teases new Mega Man announcement.

#1 Posted by Icemael (6326 posts) -

"The Father of Mega Man ended his Comic-Con presentation with another tease, claiming "You haven't heard the last of the Mega Man announcements out there." Inafune said to expect confirmation of an "oft-requested thing that you guys want."

When fans began shouting for Mega Man Legends 3, Inafune just smiled and said "Thank you."      
Source

I haven't played either of the Legends games and so don't really crave a sequel, but I figured a lot of the other members would want to know about this.
#2 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I totally forgot that there was more than one of those until now. 

I'd rather have a reboot of Battle Network.

#3 Posted by Icemael (6326 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish: So would I. That, and another Zero game. 

That Star Force and ZX crap just doesn't cut it.
#4 Posted by jakob187 (21676 posts) -

DOOD! 

MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3?!?!?! 

I have a strong affinity for the Legends games.  I remember playing the FUCK out of the first game, and when the second game hit, I spent at least two or three days working on memorizing all the questions and answers for that quiz in the game.  If they release a new Mega Man Legends, I'll probably shit my pants.

#5 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3704 posts) -

More Mega Man is a good thing in my book. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.