Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Memory of a Broken Dimension

Game » consists of 1 releases.

Hack into a glitched, phantasmagoric computer world in this cryptic adventure game.

Experiences and Discoveries

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have been playing MOAD non-stop for some time now, and I still enjoy the experience very much (even if I have repeated the same steps constantly). It's like the game electronic artists, like Com Truise and Autechre, dreamed of playing, or making a soundtrack to. But every now and then, I seem to come across a random object that I can snap into existence, though I can't make out what exactly it is. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, what exactly was it? Also, has anyone been able to figure out other hidden scripts/actions in the console window? I feel like there are secrets everywhere on that screen, and the fact that the DOS allows you to enter the (supposedly) correct username and password is really making curious. Of course, share your experience and thoughts on the project as well!

drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By drace

Really enjoying the game as well but I don't think I've found much in the DOS prompt (those days were so long ago). Quick question:

Is the memory "dump" the last thing you see?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.