Did this game originally start out as an Xbox game?

#1 Posted by Jothel (914 posts) -

Everything about this game looks as if it were an original xbox game, the menus, the text and HUD in game and the general graphics. It's really weird, I recently played through Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) and it's incredibly similar. Was this an original xbox game or is it just THAT bad?

#2 Posted by JasonR86 (9611 posts) -

I don't see why it would have.

#3 Edited by Bulby33 (550 posts) -

Started off as a Wii exclusive, probably.

#4 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@Jothel said:

Everything about this game looks as if it were an original xbox game, the menus, the text and HUD in game and the general graphics. It's really weird, I recently played through Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) and it's incredibly similar. Was this an original xbox game or is it just THAT bad?

I think so. The lighting and texturing are particularly flat and the layout of the levels is very spartan. I agree with your point about the oversized text and the HUD layout too. It looks like a mid-to-late generation XBOX title in every way.

#5 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

They probably made the Wii version and then ported it to the other consoles. Probably cheaper that way and the budget for the game was probably tiny....

#6 Posted by Korwin (2833 posts) -

It's Wii port, hence the light gun support.

#7 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Bulby33 said:

This is my guess as well!

#8 Posted by spiceninja (3055 posts) -

The game should really be illegal.

#9 Posted by Pop (2612 posts) -

It's made by Romanians, I'm surprised it even runs. I thought gameloft was the only game development company over here. When I saw the credits with romanian names I was like "IT ALL MAKES SENSE!".

#10 Posted by ajamafalous (11871 posts) -
@Pop said:

It's made by Romanians, I'm surprised it even runs.

Hah
#11 Posted by craigymail (192 posts) -

When you go into the shop, they should give you money if you go to buy it.

#12 Posted by dropabombonit (1484 posts) -

I think it is a Wii port, cheaper to develop that way

#13 Posted by ShaggE (6349 posts) -

YOU started out as an Xbox game, sir! *waddles off sobbing*

But yeah, my money's on Wii port.

#14 Posted by AndrewB (7519 posts) -

@Bulby33 said:

It was built in time for a third Men in Black movie not even conceived at the time of the original Xbox console, and it seems like it was built within the trappings of a light-gun game... so yeah, Wii game with a change in direction.

#15 Posted by Nilazz (608 posts) -

@PlasmaBeam44 said:

The game should really be illegal.

#16 Posted by believer258 (11683 posts) -

It's CHEAP!

Why are you people giving this game so much publicity, anyway? Who the hell wants to play this?

#17 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

This game was made in a Romanian sweat-shop.

#18 Posted by BossPanzer (14 posts) -

I'm surprised they try to sell this piece of shit for full price. It's not worth it. I wouldn't play this game even if someone payed me to do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.