deadpool_jr's Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (Xbox 360) review

• deadpool_jr wrote this review on .

Too jumpy to be a Mercenary

Personally I fell in love with this game either when I got shot in the ass or the first time I called a air-strike on a building. This game gives you alot to explore and more than enough places to blow up.....But importantly this game suffers alot from bugs that can easily turn the tide from you being a one man army to being shot down.....ALOT.... But it is a very solid title I must say and I am looking forward to more from the world mercenaries

Other reviews for Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (Xbox 360)

Repetitive, broken, bug-riddled and bad. 0

For developer Pandemic and publisher EA, releasing Mercenaries 2 at the front-end of the holiday rush seemed like a wise decision on their part. The first game, released in 2005, was well received by critics and gamers alike for its over-the-top but solid gameplay, impressive storyline and diverse and eccentric cast of characters. For the second game, the guys at Pandemic promised a bigger and better playground of destruction, with more explosions and, of course, more fun. They did deliver on th...