The Real-Life Merman

#1 Posted by Sterling (1719 posts) -

Link to original article.

So this dude lives his life as a merman. What are you doing? Playing video games?

I can not stop laughing about this. I find this utterly hysterical. And the first thing that popped into my head was Zoolander.

I am now just wondering if this is going to become a "thing". Like bronies. I really hope not.

#2 Edited by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Uhh...

#3 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -
#4 Posted by zudthespud (3276 posts) -

I'm going to make a costume so I'm half fish half man, but the other half. Basically the horsemask for fish.

#5 Posted by StrikeALight (1111 posts) -

Yahoo. Must be genuine.

#6 Edited by stonepawfox (234 posts) -

i live my life as ethel merman

#7 Edited by Snail (8468 posts) -

I am now just wondering if this is going to become a "thing". Like bronies. I really hope not.

I really hope so.

#8 Edited by Demoskinos (13838 posts) -

What do I do with my life? I go merman hunting of course.

#9 Posted by MikkaQ (10224 posts) -

Shows like My Strange Obsession kinda make me miss having cable, but whatever. I feel like I'm wasting less time with entertainment without it.

#10 Posted by hollitz (1168 posts) -

Varys?

#11 Posted by Sweep (8540 posts) -

Moved to the Merfolk board. I'm really glad that already existed.

#12 Edited by GunstarRed (4728 posts) -

I wish he'd have undergone some kind of extreme surgery to make him a real life reverse merman.

#13 Posted by hankrazorbeard (50 posts) -
#14 Posted by obcdexter (531 posts) -

That's one way to divert attention from your stinking junk. It's natural!

#15 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6936 posts) -

I want to live life as a Merman. Not that kind though. More like this guy.

Eugene Mirman/Merman

#16 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

The guy probably gets more women than all of us here put together.

Which is sad.

#17 Edited by thebunnyhunter (1210 posts) -

I was disappointed when i clicked that article. I was somewhat hoping that he had a whole bunch of plastic surgery to make his dream of being a merman a reality, that would of blown that real life barbie and ken dolls out of the water.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.