3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

Better graphics don't make it a better game 0

About 3 years ago I got man hands on Meta Gear AC!D, a card-based strategy game for the PSP set in the Metal Gear universe. While heavily criticized by nearly every review crew on the planet, I still really enjoyed it and it was one of the few titles I really found the motivation to finish. On my trip to the Czech Republic and Germany I took the successor to this game with me ...Metal Gear AC!D 2 is set after the first game but with some time between those two. Gameplay-wise it is still a turn-b...

I like this game. 0

Before Metal Gear Acid 2 I had never played a card battle game. But, as a fan of Snake both young and old, I decided to give this franchise’s card-battle off-shoot a shot. Thankfully, Acid 2 was easy to learn, fun, and addictive.For those new to the genre, like myself, the game’s tutorials were a godsend. They were short, simple and effectively conveyed the importance of and how to use each card type. The game also did a great job of gradually increasing the complexity of the controls and diffic...