If I'm the only one that LOVES this game, then I will kill you.

#1 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -

This game is awesome! 9/10  definately!

#2 Posted by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -

2/10

go ahead. kill me.
#3 Posted by hungrynun (444 posts) -

Hey I love this game.

#4 Posted by roushimsx (485 posts) -

The game had terrible pacing and was horribly drawn out. I still wound up playing all the way through and enjoying it, but it could have been so much better. The second game really nailed it, thank god.

#5 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

Killing is a sin.

#6 Posted by pause422 (6209 posts) -

Never played it and never planned to. Also, you won't do anything.

#7 Posted by pirate_republic (1117 posts) -

It was actually quite terrible.

#8 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I have never played it...I don't really have any interest in playing it either.

#9 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

I knew this fully body armor made up of Metal Gear Ac!d copies would come in handy some day.

#10 Posted by yellownumber5 (377 posts) -

I loved Ac!d.  It made the Metal Gear universe accessible on a turn-by-turn basis.  It really did offer the same tactics and strategies of the actual Metal Gears, but gave you a chance to actually take the time to think in between rounds on how to approach a situation.  Maybe because I'm not the quickest on-the-fly thinker it made Metal Gear strategies much more enjoyable for me.  I like games that give me unlimited time to deliberate and plan my next approach (Icewind Dale II gets an award from me for this fact).  Ac!d also helped me out with the original series of the games because it showed me the tactical options that are presented in the real time version of the game.

I agree most with roushimsx

#11 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -

Unreal_dro said:

"2/10
go ahead. kill me.
"

*Shoots the echoing pistol that sounds at the start screen of almost every Metal Gear Solid game at your head*.

#12 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2523 posts) -

I never played it but its looks really stupid.l

#13 Posted by randiolo (1105 posts) -

i finished it years ago and it was fairly fun game, id give it 8/10

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.