Do any of the costumes have special effects?

#1 Posted by DaSmart1 (69 posts) -

I know the game doesn't really say if they do, but then again there's a lot of things the game straight up doesn't tell you. Does anyone know if they do or don't? Maybe it says in the strategy guide or something?

#2 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3087 posts) -

There are some costumes, namely the different colored ones you get from the VR missions, that will tell you about what special effects they have. I've heard unconfirmed reports that the Desperado color scheme makes enemies take slightly longer to notice you/become alert after seeing you, which makes sense, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more that just weren't apparent.

#3 Edited by Yummylee (21615 posts) -

Wearing the Mariachi outfit increases the game's awesomeness by another 63%, that much I know.

#4 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

Yes, they do.

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (14822 posts) -

If you play Justin Timberlake "Suit&Tie" while wearing the suit outfit it ups your coolness 120%

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.