Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Feb 19, 2013

A fast-paced action game co-developed by PlatinumGames and Kojima Productions. It follows ninja-cyborg Raiden's activities four years after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Do any of the costumes have special effects?

DaSmart1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know the game doesn't really say if they do, but then again there's a lot of things the game straight up doesn't tell you. Does anyone know if they do or don't? Maybe it says in the strategy guide or something?

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

There are some costumes, namely the different colored ones you get from the VR missions, that will tell you about what special effects they have. I've heard unconfirmed reports that the Desperado color scheme makes enemies take slightly longer to notice you/become alert after seeing you, which makes sense, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more that just weren't apparent.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Wearing the Mariachi outfit increases the game's awesomeness by another 63%, that much I know.

baldgye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Yes, they do.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

If you play Justin Timberlake "Suit&Tie" while wearing the suit outfit it ups your coolness 120%

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.