Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Feb 19, 2013

A fast-paced action game co-developed by PlatinumGames and Kojima Productions. It follows ninja-cyborg Raiden's activities four years after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Dunno if I should get one of these or not...

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So I've got around 18,000 power up rewards points from Gamestop. I was browsing the rewards site and saw these three Rising Shirts. Any of them look worth blowing approximately 10k of my points on? I've been sitting here for a few minutes going back and forth if I should just save the points and see what new comes out in a month or so but also sometimes these T-Shirts disappear quickly from the store.

I got Dragon Age 2 and Halo Reach shirts that are no longer available So what does everyone else think. What one is your favorite if you were going to get one?

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Kojima has been pimping the shirts on his twitter lately and they look awesome. If you've got reward points that means that a shirt is essentially $0. Go for it, duder!

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

I say go for the Desperado shirt. The design is cool on it's own, without having to explain it to everyone it's from a video game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.