Gamestop Pre-order Bonus

#1 Edited by Sanious (793 posts) -

Anyone who has the Gamestop pre-order Cyborg Ninja Skin and Fox Blade code for Xbox 360, are you having problems with your codes?

I know it says the codes are not live on the receipt but I have read people redeeming their codes and while others are still having problems. I am wondering if there is anyone who had a problem at first and is able to redeem it yet?

#2 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4867 posts) -

tried redeeming mine and it told me that the code was invalid. So yeah, problems here.

#3 Edited by layer72o (8 posts) -

Fine print says you need a gold sub. Fairly sure that's what's boning mine up atleast. (fucking microsoft)

#4 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4700 posts) -

I was gonna use that my second time through. I never even pre ordered and Gamestop gave me a extra code they had. Got the art book too. Lucky me.

#5 Edited by Sanious (793 posts) -

@layer72o: I do have a Gold Sub.

Just tried it again now and it worked this time, so all is good.

#6 Posted by firecracker22 (560 posts) -

You need a gold sub to redeem a pre-order bonus? Seriously?

Wow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.