Microsoft giving 1600 points w/ Pre Order of MGR: Revengeance

#1 Posted by cannonballBAM (591 posts) -

link

I really want the Grey Fox skin that Gamestop is giving but a free $20 worth of points seems like the better deal.

I think it is a better incentive than DLC that is or isn't available later.

Anyone else?

#2 Posted by mrpandaman (864 posts) -

Yeah 1600 points instead of one skin is a way better incentive, hard to say no to that.

#3 Posted by MildMolasses (3214 posts) -

Damn you, US only shipping

#4 Posted by Blimble (302 posts) -

I doubt the skin will never be available later. The points are still the better option in either case though

#5 Edited by Karmum (11517 posts) -

Seems like they're doing that with a lot of upcoming game releases, including GTA V. I'd be tempted to do it with like GTA V, since I'm getting it on my Xbox regardless of the retailer, but does Microsoft have release day delivery, like Amazon? Probably not, I'm more interested in release day shipping over 1600 MS points, honestly.

I also can't imagine you being able to pre order the game, have the code sent to you and redeem it and then cancel the pre order? Probably sent to you once the game is shipped/charged to your card?

#6 Posted by xyzygy (9899 posts) -

Does this only apply to US and not Canada?

#7 Posted by jakob187 (21645 posts) -

Boss deals. Too bad I'm on PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.