Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Feb 19, 2013

A fast-paced action game co-developed by PlatinumGames and Kojima Productions. It follows ninja-cyborg Raiden's activities four years after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Screenshots of Jetstream Sam DLC released

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

#1  Edited By TechnoSyndrome

Konami released a batch of images from the Jetstream Sam DLC that comes out in April for $7. You can see them in the DLC gallery on the game's page. I'm super hyped for this DLC. Loved the game, S-Ranked every difficulty and got 1st on all of the VR Missions so I'm jonesing for more Rising. One of the screens shows Sam in a VR area, so it seems the pack will also come with a set of VR Missions as well.

Look at this smug asshole. I love it!
    Look at this smug asshole. I love it!

FunkasaurasRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FunkasaurasRex

Redacted

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Nekroskop

Even more VR-missions? Awesome!

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TechnoSyndrome

@funkasaurasrex said:

Should this not be in the Rising forum?

Crap, I swear I was in the Rising forum when I posted this. Not used to the new site layout I guess. If a mod could move it that'd be great, sorry.

Edit: Actually if you go to the Rising page it says there are 102 topics, but then once you click on the forums tab it says there are 101. I think it glitched out somehow and posted it to General Discussion instead.

Edit 2: On my profile summary it says I posted it to the Rising board, and then another message after says I posted it to General Discussion. I edited my post a couple times, so it must've migrated then.

Edit 3: Figured out how to move the topic back on my own, when you do full edit it changes the forum tag to general discussion. They should fix that.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By mrfluke

im definitely down for more rising after bioshock infinite.

SnakeLinkSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ah, crap. More VR missions.

Sam looks awesome though.

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TechnoSyndrome

Yo this DLC comes out tomorrow!!!

Konami's done a real fantastic job letting people know about this DLC coming out, as evidenced by announcing the release date in a tweet three days before it comes out and not issuing a press release or anything people would actually notice.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By FLStyle
    @taku128 said:

Konami's done a real fantastic job letting people know about this DLC coming out, as evidenced by announcing the release date in a tweet three days before it comes out and not issuing a press release or anything people would actually notice.

I haven't seen it covered anywhere either, weird. I guess they don't want it to sell.

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flstyle said:
    @taku128 said:

I haven't seen it covered anywhere either, weird. I guess they don't want it to sell.

It's weird, they did a much better job letting people know about the far less interesting VR Mission DLC. I'm way more interested in the two new story campaign DLCs, as cool as some of those VR Missions were.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.