According to Kombo MGS4 will hit XBOX360 as early as Spring 2010

• 66 results
#51 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -

I am betting on a Metal Gear Raiden, not 4. Hope there are more monkeys in this version as well. I am really hoping for a Zone of Enders 3. That would be fun.

#52 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -
Meowayne said:
That's both amazing and gross.
#53 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -
get2sammyb said:
... So the countdown on Kojima's website counts down to Microsoft's E3 conference...
Really ? Are you positive  ?
#54 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -
daniel_beck_90 said:
get2sammyb said: ... So the countdown on Kojima's website counts down to Microsoft's E3 conference... Really ? Are you positive  ... [more]
Yeah GAF hacked it. The big "5" will become "4" when it reaches 0, and so on, until June 1st when the last one ends.

It could entirely be coincedence mind. I'm not sure of the exact TIME it counts down to, it just counts to the same DAY. Plus bare in mind that 12:00AM June 1st in Japan is like, 5PM May 31st in UK and, I think, even earlier for you guys in the US... But yes, it counts to June 1st.
#55 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -
get2sammyb said:
daniel_beck_90 said: get2sammyb said: ... So the countdown on Kojima's website counts down to Microsoft's E3 conference... Really ? Are ... [more]
That increases the chance of a 360 port even more .
#56 Posted by teekomeeko (624 posts) -

Funny thing is that even if the PS3 was $200 all of a sudden, the people saying they can't afford one  / will just wait for a port and spend their money on games / blah blah blah will still not buy the system and bitch about wanting a port of an exclusive. I'll stick with the good old "if you are so desperate for exclusives, play your own or be a real gamer and get both systems."

#57 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -
daniel_beck_90 said:
get2sammyb said: daniel_beck_90 said: get2sammyb said: ... So the countdown on Kojima's website counts down to Microsoft's E3 conference... Really ... [more]
Or it could be something new...
#58 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -
@teekomeeko: nice to see you just join party today. now stfu... oh and welcome to giantbomb :)

(this is how you do it get2sammyb)
#59 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

It won't be Metal Gear Solid 4.  It'll be a re-release so he can say that Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots was always PS3 exclusive.

360 will get Metal Gear Solid 4: Subsistanancientaccountants!

#60 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -
REDRUN said:
@teekomeeko: nice to see you just join party today. now stfu... oh and welcome to giantbomb :)(this is how you ... [more]
Hmm? I still don't know what you're on about?
#61 Posted by thiago (666 posts) -

Seriously, since when "still not" means a confirmation? They were just trying to polite. It means, "No, we are not doing it".

I think Kojima's announcement is a new game, that it may be related to the MGS series somehow, but not MGS4.

#62 Posted by eclipsesis (1242 posts) -
Staff said:
Has been deleted..

nope
#63 Posted by eclipsesis (1242 posts) -
Staff said:
Has been deleted..

nope
#64 Posted by OldManLight (839 posts) -

with all the other titles sony has going for it this year.  I don't think it's as vital for them to hang on the the MGS4 exclusivity.  Personally I hope they figure out a way to port it because i doubt i will be able to justify a purchase of a ps3 before they're at a price point of $199 or less.

#65 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

Look. Ill laugh if this game goes to the 360...because i highly doubt its going to..

#66 Posted by eclipsesis (1242 posts) -

And i was proved correct

#67 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

^ I see !!! MGS Rising is still a big deal  .

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.