Damn it, Snake! Stop barfing!!!

#1 Edited by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -

*SPOILERS*

I don't know ever since the Crying Wolf battle Snake has been barfing too much. I never heard Liquid say the oh so classic line, I don't give Snake much syringe, what is going on!?

#2 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3096 posts) -

How else is Snake going to fit in those sexy spandex pants?

#3 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

Snake has a serious problem...

#4 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Spandex pants are the whole basis of stealth warfare

#5 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Too many barrel rolls!

#6 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"Too many barrel rolls!"
Don't do em'.
Although I did do a bit before the microwave hall....
#7 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Do a barrell roll!!!  Do a barrell roll!!!  Do a barrell roll!!!  Do a barrell roll!!!  Do a barrell roll!!!  Do a barrell roll!!!  Do a barrell roll!!!  Do a barrell roll!!!  

#8 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

He barfs because of the combat high, after you max it and continue firing your gun, it causes that to happen.

#9 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -
suneku said:
"He barfs because of the combat high, after you max it and continue firing your gun, it causes that to happen."
Ah. I threw up a lot at the beginning of act 5. I went all Rambo on that thing.
#10 Posted by regularassmilk (1464 posts) -
Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
"suneku said:
"He barfs because of the combat high, after you max it and continue firing your gun, it causes that to happen."
Ah. I threw up a lot at the beginning of act 5. I went all Rambo on that thing."
I think once you surpass a certain number of kills you start doing it constantly. It happened to me too.
#11 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

Should've washed your hands after touching Johnny's gun.
Now you have a stomach virus :P

#12 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -

I really hate that system. Koj. said that you can play it however you would like. But when you go all Gears on it, Snake barfs.

#13 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -
Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
"I really hate that system. Koj. said that you can play it however you would like. But when you go all Gears on it, Snake barfs."
Snake can't HANDLE Gears play.
#14 Edited by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -
Coltonio7 said:
Snake can't HANDLE Gears play."
......yet he goes in a microwave.
#15 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -
Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
"Coltonio7 said:
Snake can't HANDLE Gears play."
......yet he goes in a microwave."
And Marcus goes into a MOTHER-FUCKIN' WORM! WITH PARASITES! AND....GASTRIC FLUIDS!
#16 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -

........no.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.