December 12...6 months later *spoiler free*

#1 Posted by Absinthetic (172 posts) -

Kojima not being a stranger to game mechanics that no one has thought of using (IE Psycho Mantis boss fight) may have another one up his sleeve.

rumors are starting to swirl that Kojima has locked the last and final act of Guns of the Patriots until December 12, 6 months after the games release, and For those who have finsihed the game know what the significance of 6 months is with regards to snake.

#2 Posted by AutomaticSnake (390 posts) -

Maybe it will be released as a download. Or else people could of just change the date on their PS3's and watch it.

#3 Posted by Bilawal (109 posts) -

OMG that will be epic!!!!!

#4 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

Omg, that would be awesome

#5 Posted by Kane (317 posts) -

EPIC, but since moving the clock ahead doesent work, how would it tell? is it possible it has its own timer?

#6 Posted by DaveF (231 posts) -
Kane said:
"EPIC, but since moving the clock ahead doesent work, how would it tell? is it possible it has its own timer?"
Most likely a download. Although I still think this should remain classed as a rumour for now. After all, there's no proof or official word on this. At least I don't think there is.
#7 Posted by lord_canti (1503 posts) -

that would be so F**** amazeing if this is true i cant wait to play this XD

#8 Posted by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

I've heard this rumor twice before.  It'd be pretty weird if it came out.  It can't be on the disc, otherwise it would've been found already.  So if it's true, it'll be a download.

#9 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6986 posts) -

Holy crap!!!!

#10 Posted by BlackSuitAndTie9 (289 posts) -

Hey that's my birthday!

#11 Posted by GalvanizedNails (552 posts) -

my birthday too! but i have no idea what you guys are talking about :/ MGs is a blur to me except Portable Ops

#12 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

That would be.....

Fuckn' Sweet.

#13 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6986 posts) -
Demilich said:
"That would be.....

Fuckn' Sweet."
Woah....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.