dispelling myths to why mgs4 will stay exclusive

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Guardian (318 posts) -

I think we can finally stop talking about this. It wont be ported. 

#52 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

But here's the real reaosn
- MGS5 was already announced

Unless Konami pulls a "history of MGS" with MGS4, 3, 2, and 1, I can't see MGS5 being announced before 4.

#53 Edited by MetalGearSunny (6984 posts) -
@mxdirector:  There's a little key down there....do you see it? It's called the "shift" key. Try it out if you'd like.

All I get from the thread is that the thread creator and being a (another) annoying fanboy and just bragging constantly about why this game will never come to the 360, supporting his point with random facts that don't makes any sense, and then attempting to be a smart ass to anyone that questions him.

I love this game. I love the PS3. But you don't hear me saying "OH MGS IS NEVER COMING TO THE 360 BECAUSE THE 360 SUCKS AND KOJIMA SAYS SO!"
#54 Edited by Hairydutchman (1039 posts) -

If the game would come to the 360 it would allready have been announced.

#55 Posted by mxdirector (45 posts) -
@Arjuna:

firstly, you are completely misrepresenting the conversation.
i meant the "apology" comment as a light hearted little gag. infact i tried on several occasions to calm the situation down a bit, and get past the internet hate. i eventually made this comment in a message to you after you clearly had no interest in doing so, and conituned to ramble on.
"you just keep ignoring my points and keep nattering on. i dont really care about your bias views."
and that still stands true, infact more so.
not only have you completely rejecting my attempts to make the discussion more civil, you have continued to show your ignorance on the subject of game development, your bias towards the ps3.
the funny thing is, you are to deluded to realize how bias and stupid you are.
a few things
"I think other forum posts simply were framing their argument better than you were, using more substantial facts.  " where?
"I never said that MGS5 was coming to the 360.  haha, dude!  If I don't think MGS4 is coming to the 360, why would I think 5 is?"
also another note which you probably are too bias to accept.

crysis is coming to both the ps3 and xbox360. you seriously believe that mgs4 is technically more advance then crysis? its a rhetorical question, i dont care about your answer.

#56 Posted by mxdirector (45 posts) -
@Metal_Gear_Sunny:
1- if the lack of capital letters is the most you have against my arguments, then thats pretty sad.
2- i would be a  pretty crap xbox fanboy, seeing as i dont have a xbox, and im a avid mac user.
3- "supporting his point with random facts that don't makes any sense". random facts which all have citations in a later post, and all are logical if you would actually look at them, instead of just assuming im a xbox fanboy. very easy to dismiss some one when you assume the worst about them.
4- "OH MGS IS NEVER COMING TO THE 360 BECAUSE THE 360 SUCKS AND KOJIMA SAYS SO!", when did i say any thing on the same level as that.

in this whole post there has not been one single argument against my points, not one. just people nit picking at the lack of capital letters.
so go ahead and amuse me, pick a point and tell me why i am wrong.

#57 Posted by LuffyUzumaki (453 posts) -

very good post i agree

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.