Fastest playthru?

#1 Posted by Kane (317 posts) -

my first time was 18 hours over 2 days, now on my 2nd run 7 hours in at act 4, whata your best?

#2 Posted by elbow (368 posts) -
4th playthrough, 4 days, almost broke my dualshock
#3 Posted by Kane (317 posts) -

...woah... holy shit you are big boss arent you?

#4 Edited by elbow (368 posts) -
Heh... I think just earning the emblem was worth all the insanity this emblem brought upon me.

Act 3 on The Boss Extreme is like having another man shit on your face. NEVER AGAIN.

[EDIT] BTW I wish I knew you could take screencaps on the PS3 with a keyboard. That Big Boss picture would make one hell of a wallpaper for my PS3.
#5 Posted by Kane (317 posts) -

please train me...lol

#6 Edited by AutomaticSnake (390 posts) -

I know this guy at gametrailers.com that did a boss extreme speed run in like 2 and a half hours. My personal best was 3 hours 8 minutes on my first try.

#7 Posted by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

Not on Big Boss, but I did manage a 2:34:57 run, no deaths, no kills, no alerts.  The fastest run on Boss Extreme that I know of currently is 2:44:XX and he made a couple of mistakes.

#8 Edited by Patchinko (841 posts) -
elbow said:
"Heh... I think just earning the emblem was worth all the insanity this emblem brought upon me.

Act 3 on The Boss Extreme is like having another man shit on your face. NEVER AGAIN.

[EDIT] BTW I wish I knew you could take screencaps on the PS3 with a keyboard. That Big Boss picture would make one hell of a wallpaper for my PS3."
Ooooh, good tip! I'm doing the Fox Emblem right now (finishing tonight) and going to do Fox Hound next... I'll have to screenshot each time. :)

And I'm tempted by the Chicken Emblem also. :D
#9 Edited by Demilich (2599 posts) -
caption

Not a great time, but it was my first time on Extreme.
#10 Edited by Patchinko (841 posts) -

Nice, Jerry. ;)

Eh, just tried to screenshot my end screen (yay Fox emblem!) with my Logitech wireless keyboard using the Print Screen button and it didn't work. :(

Got 4:24, but it was on Solid Normal. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.