How to Download new version on pc ??

#1 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -

is there a way to download the mgs4 update rather than it being downloaded on the ps3 ?? coz i wana play online, the version update has to be done.

the reason is coz rite now im downloading from my ps3  for about half an hour its just at 5% !!!! 

is there a way i can download on the pc, transfer it to my usb, then apply the update from there ???

cheeers

#2 Posted by unclejohnny79 (685 posts) -

are you connected by wifi?

#3 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -

nope....

i want to download the version update at my work, then copy it over to my usb then go home and apply the update.

is there a way?

#4 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

'Take the Ps3 into work on the sly.

#5 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -

hahaha....very funnnyy !! so i thk only way to update is through the ps3 & not through the pc .. :(

#6 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

i think it's only through PS3. which is a bummer because the updates TAKE SO LONG!!  

that sums up my MGO update rage 
#7 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -

bhai ajay...that is sooo true......i cant play mgs4 online without the stupid update....

#8 Posted by copycatzen (816 posts) -

Is this a new update or and old one? I am looking for trophy support here

#9 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -

the latest one..v1.02 i think

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.