LOOK @ MY DISPLAY PIC!!

#1 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (515 posts) -
#2 Edited by Karmum (11517 posts) -

Wow, so awesome, because we know Metal Gear Solid 5 has officially been confirmed. There is a topic right here talking about it.

#3 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

Yes, we all know.  There is already a topic HERE detailing everything, including speculation.  Let's try to keep it all there.

Also, it ain't MGS5.  MGS is done.  That picture is from WWII regalia era, meaning that it's a game starring Big Boss during the '50s...when he joined the Green Berets.

Thank you, and have fun!
#4 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2412 posts) -

mind if i steal that icon?

#5 Posted by Arceion (199 posts) -
jakob187 said:
Yes, we all know. There is already a topic HERE detailing everything, including speculation. Let's try to keep it all ... [more]
LOL nice one man.
#6 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

lulz thats master chief

#7 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

dude I'm fucking excited now for this revival

#8 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (515 posts) -
@BigBoss1911: Haha fill ya boots m8 took me long enough removin th timer!
#9 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

its going to be where big boss was gathering fox hound like sniper wolf and decoy octopus and valcan raven

#10 Posted by Ket87 (441 posts) -
jakob187 said:
Yes, we all know. There is already a topic HERE detailing everything, including speculation. Let's try to keep it all ... [more]
Kojima never said specifically MGS was done he said Solid Snake was done and that he himself was done (though he said that after MGS2 as well). Also that Big Boss pic is late Vietnam era Army Special Forces. To further debunk that Big Boss didn't get the eye patch till '64 and also the Green Berets (US Army Special Forces) were not an official division of the miltiary untill the 1960's when Kennedy authorized them. Not to mention he's old in the picture, why would it be a game about Big Boss pre MGS3 when he looks 20 years older in the picture than he did in MGS3?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.