Metal Gear Raiden or Metal Gear Akiba?

#1 Posted by Funglip (26 posts) -
#2 Posted by PercyChuggs (1087 posts) -

Akiba was a terrible character. Not funny at all.

#3 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Raiden. I'm done with Snake and Big Boss.

#4 Posted by Funglip (26 posts) -

Lastest update on the Kojima Teaser shows a middle age man who resembles Big Boss.  He could be Big Boss himself OR an older Akiba (a Big Boss clone) OR even a cured Solid Snake (that is a bit far fetiched). 

Who do you want to play as in the next Metal Gear?

#5 Posted by OhdK (203 posts) -

why not solidus, as i said in another thread? all we saw was a messed up thing in a bag

#6 Edited by Funglip (26 posts) -
OhdK said:
why not solidus, as i said in another thread? all we saw was a messed up thing in a bag [more]
The man does have his right eye patched.  Why would he covered his right eye? For fun?
#7 Posted by OhdK (203 posts) -

solidus has a patch too, but as I see now it's over his left eye. Which means if he is the guy on the site he's blind, but still angry. My bad.

#8 Posted by lord_canti (1503 posts) -

i would love a raiden game ( so i voted for him) but akiba would be good if hes as he is at the end ......dureing what can only be discribed as gun sex

#9 Posted by Poohkey (34 posts) -

To do a Raiden based game, they'd have to make it more ninja gaiden-y. There's no way they could pull off the badassery Raiden shows off in cutscenes in a Metal Gear Solid format. For some reason I imagine a new protagonist, with Snake taking a Colonel Campbell type role while simultaneously dying. He's a great multi-tasker.

#10 Posted by Webby (720 posts) -

Lol it could be *spoilers*

Raiden's son
or maybe even Sunny lol sounds crazy but this is Metal Gear Solid so I wouldn't be that suprised.
Gray Fox is still alive or something. 

But it could be pretty much anything at this point we will just have to wait and see.
#11 Posted by Kane (317 posts) -

DUDE if it was sunny i wopuld shit, GAME OF THE YEAR automaticly lol

#12 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -
Poohkey said:
To do a Raiden based game, they'd have to make it more ninja gaiden-y. There's no way they could pull ... [more]
Are you talking about the fight with the mecha? 'Cause that was a rather high-profile fight... I can imagine Raiden getting into some slinky action, much like he did in MGS2 (but with less femininity).
#13 Posted by billcosby2004 (108 posts) -

I'm all for a Ninja Gaiden-ish action type game with Raiden, and with a hopefully sorta decent story unlike the NG

#14 Posted by LiquidPrince (15843 posts) -
Funglip said:
Lastest update on the Kojima Teaser shows a middle age man who resembles Big Boss.  He could be Big Boss ... [more]
Akiba isn't a clone of Big Boss. He was a Genome soldier who had some of Big Boss's DNA conditioned in him.
#15 Posted by Ket87 (441 posts) -

If we could get a MG game with the Raiden from MGS4 hell yeah. I don't think anyone wants another round of the pussy Raiden from MGS2.

#16 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -

Metal Gear Akiba and Sunny

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.