MGS4 in HD

#1 Posted by Bilawal (109 posts) -

Sooooo fucking wicked. Am playing my second time now that I've moved my PS3 to my HD tv.

#2 Posted by rckbikes (75 posts) -

Yeah, it's not too shabby. I do have to admit, it does bring out the minor MINOR texture flaws, but either way it's very impressive.

#3 Posted by evilhomer (429 posts) -

i agree mgs4 in hd is totally awesome.

#4 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

It's pure awesomeness. HD Gaming for the win!

#5 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Yeah it's amazing in HD... makes me watch a majority of cut scenes in most of my playthroughs.

#6 Posted by Thunder (390 posts) -

i wish i had a PS3 just for this game. The few times ive played it, ive loved it and its making me think of buying a used PS3

#7 Posted by twistedlogic149 (13 posts) -

I guess I'm the only one who felt like... "Yeah, the character models are great, but the textures are crappy." I was playing on 1080p, too... not to say MGS4 looked bad overall, but for a series that has made jaws drop with its graphics many times before, I guess I was expecting just a bit more. The cutscene integration is flawless, though.

#8 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

Not a game you want to be playing on an SD, that would be pretty pointless.

#10 Posted by Davvyk (696 posts) -

i finished it the week of release and jesus its deffo a title to be showing the hd tv off.

#11 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

I always wondered how on earth theyd manage to fit everything on an sd screen - i cant imagine squeezing all that scale onto a small screen

#12 Posted by AutomaticSnake (390 posts) -

i have only played it on a HDTV and its awesome. best ps3 graphics yet!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.