But this game is completely batshit crazy. Let us count the ways.
- Snake's butt. My special lady is convinced watching Snake crawl around on the floor all day will put me on the other team, if you catch my drift. OpFor as it were.
- I played about ten minutes last night. I watched well over an hour of some completely awesome CG cyborg ninja action along with some less awesome egg preparation.
- Naomi's outfit. I'm not complaining. It would have given Snake a ripe banana, if he had one. I don't think he does. His lack of a banana is bananas.
- Holy christ the opening live action commercials. P.S. OMG. WTF. B.
- The alert sound. Feels like a throwback. I love it. Bananas.
- The number of gun variations. Astounding.
- Meryl's hair. Best if you don't view it from behind. It's a little... texture-y.
- Sneaking through huge battles. It's a breath of fresh air for me coming off a dozen other games where the goal is to murder everyone. I love it.
- Snake's voice. Serious banana mouth.
I had to share. If you've recently purchased a PS3 like myself, I recommend going back for this one.