Official Video: Action

#1 Edited by Patchinko (841 posts) -

Thought some people might enjoy this. It's from the new MGS4 site from Konami. Pretty well done, has a few different routes through parts of the different acts that people may or may not have tried before and a few laughs. (Raiden humping a dude, cardboard box action, etc.) Fun stuff to try on a Chicken emblem play through! :D

(Light spoiler warning, it does show stuff from every part of the game. You've been warned!)
#2 Posted by NinjaHunter (973 posts) -

I just saw the story trailer on that site...even after I've completed the game, it still gave me goosebumps.

#3 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Looks pretty cool.
If only I had money....

#4 Edited by Patchinko (841 posts) -
Here's the "Story" video, by the way. I left it out mostly because it's in Japanese and unless you can understand it, kind of defeats the purpose of it. Well, that and I think the English voices are better anyway. ;)

#5 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

haha I didn't know enemies can't see you when they're lifting the box. I'll definitely play around with some of these.

#6 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
suneku said:
"haha I didn't know enemies can't see you when they're lifting the box. I'll definitely play around with some of these."
Yeah, me neither!

I've only tried about half of those ways through the levels, too. When I get some more time to play after next week, I'm going to try a bunch of this stuff out. :) Still need the Fox Hound and Big Boss Emblems anyway. I'll probably try a lot of this when I try to get the Chicken emblem (and the other ones I don't have yet... need more combat highs... heh).

(Sorry about the second video, didn't make it so that it doesn't auto-start.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.