Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jun 12, 2008

In 2014, war has become so routine that it is at the core of the global economy. A rapidly aging Solid Snake picks up his gun and embarks upon his final mission in this epic tale of tactical espionage action -- the conclusion to the Solid Snake saga.

Official Video: Action

Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Patchinko

Thought some people might enjoy this. It's from the new MGS4 site from Konami. Pretty well done, has a few different routes through parts of the different acts that people may or may not have tried before and a few laughs. (Raiden humping a dude, cardboard box action, etc.) Fun stuff to try on a Chicken emblem play through! :D

(Light spoiler warning, it does show stuff from every part of the game. You've been warned!)
    NinjaHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NinjaHunter

I just saw the story trailer on that site...even after I've completed the game, it still gave me goosebumps.

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Demyx

Looks pretty cool.
    If only I had money....

Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Patchinko
    Here's the "Story" video, by the way. I left it out mostly because it's in Japanese and unless you can understand it, kind of defeats the purpose of it. Well, that and I think the English voices are better anyway. ;)

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By suneku

haha I didn't know enemies can't see you when they're lifting the box. I'll definitely play around with some of these.

Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Patchinko
    suneku said:
    "haha I didn't know enemies can't see you when they're lifting the box. I'll definitely play around with some of these."
    Yeah, me neither!

I've only tried about half of those ways through the levels, too. When I get some more time to play after next week, I'm going to try a bunch of this stuff out. :) Still need the Fox Hound and Big Boss Emblems anyway. I'll probably try a lot of this when I try to get the Chicken emblem (and the other ones I don't have yet... need more combat highs... heh).

(Sorry about the second video, didn't make it so that it doesn't auto-start.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.