Ok anyone feel like schooling someone?

#1 Posted by shorthair (64 posts) -

So i live in ireland where its the equivalent to about 700 dollars for a ps3 and 90 dollars for a copy of the game and right now i just can;t afford that.
but i could care less about it. i just want to know the story and have some questions answered
if anyone would like to help me that would be awesome
the only exact thing i want to find out about is wtf is with the young snake in one of the trailers, the one with the face mask in the court yard where he camo's into a statue and gets crapped on by a bird, idk if people remember then one. but does he get young again at all?
thanks

#2 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I don't remember the trailer but he doesn't get young again, it was probably a face camo.

#3 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
shorthair said:
"So i live in ireland where its the equivalent to about 700 dollars for a ps3 and 90 dollars for a copy of the game and right now i just can;t afford that.
but i could care less about it. i just want to know the story and have some questions answered
if anyone would like to help me that would be awesome
the only exact thing i want to find out about is wtf is with the young snake in one of the trailers, the one with the face mask in the court yard where he camo's into a statue and gets crapped on by a bird, idk if people remember then one. but does he get young again at all?
thanks"
He never gets young again, but in Act 3 he has a facemask (facecamo) that looks like Young Snake.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.