Post your Emblems

#1 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -
Big Boss Emblem
#2 Posted by SarazinRuin (157 posts) -

All of em.

#3 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

Cbf getting the emblems like Chicken. I'm happy with BB, but I do want the corpse camo.

#4 Posted by Raspberry (63 posts) -

Been there, done that ;)

#5 Posted by Galiant (2179 posts) -

I got the Hawk emblem (pretty sure it was a Hawk?) on my first play through on Solid Normal. I've never been good at these kind of games, so just posting this here to add to the mix ^^ Also took me 26 hours (haha!).

#6 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

This makes me want to go back and get the MGS2 BB Rank. By far the hardest of the series.

#7 Posted by BurningChimaera (49 posts) -

I still haven't played through a second time, because I was naive enough to let a friend borrow it, and he hasn't returned it yet.

But, on my first playthrough I got the Hawk, Inchworm, Tarantula and Panther emblems.
#8 Posted by rexCo (28 posts) -

I'm only missing 2 emblems. They are like one of the spiders and one of the wild cat emblems. They are the most tedious to get because you can only get 1 every playthough

#9 Edited by Old_Snake864 (144 posts) -
caption
Yee i completed it faster then u lol congrats anyway heres my picture :)
#10 Posted by Naughtydogmania (44 posts) -

just wait one more week and I'll post the 40 emblems... corrently have 35...
1 weapon (which is VSS) to Little Gray Emblem
and then I'm missing spider, puma and the other emblems similar to this ones

#11 Posted by AutomaticSnake (390 posts) -

I just got all emblems after beating the game 13 times. My time for the boss extreme was 3 hours 8 minutes. I know i can do it faster, so i might try it again.

#12 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -
AutomaticSnake said:
"I just got all emblems after beating the game 13 times. My time for the boss extreme was 3 hours 8 minutes. I know i can do it faster, so i might try it again.
"
I would try again, and I know I could break 3hours this time around, but I do not have the patience to do the Europe Chase or Liquid fight again.
#13 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

I got cow and a few other ones for being terrible at sneaking lol.

#14 Posted by BoG (5181 posts) -

I don'thave the equipment to take a shot at this moment, but I received the Eagle emblem. I think every kill in the game was a headshot.... I played on Big Boss hard, by the way.
Right now, I'm trying to get a good rank in MGO, but I can't seem to get anything other then water bear.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.