Psycho Mantis segment

#1 Posted by magnificentbastard (42 posts) -

What happens if you play with the Dualshock 3 when Psycho Mantis appears?  I have the regular sixaxis and was curious to hear what happens.

#2 Posted by Beaudman (66 posts) -

I would like to know that as well.

#3 Posted by nailerr (198 posts) -

He gets very excited about rumble being back.  Seriously.

RRRRRUUUMMMMMBLE IS BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

#4 Posted by AutomaticSnake (390 posts) -

when i buy a dualshock 3 im gonna have to play the game again :)

#5 Posted by somesthetic (191 posts) -

he takes his mask off and him and snake make out.

that's how I remember it anyways.

#6 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
magnificentbastard said:
"What happens if you play with the Dualshock 3 when Psycho Mantis appears?  I have the regular sixaxis and was curious to hear what happens."
Snake and Mantis make a play-date for the kids, then Mantis gets upset at Snake when he cancels at the last minute.
#7 Posted by Milkman (16791 posts) -

He just does the normal "put your controller down, now I'll more it with my mind" thing. Then, if I remember correctly, the controller rumbles but not enough to actually move the controller and then he goes on how he is weak or something to that effect.

#8 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

He lets you cum on his tits and the controller rumbles the entire time.

#9 Posted by hazelnutman (1097 posts) -

Yeah, he just screams "RUMBLE IS BACK!!!!!!!"

I haven't played it with a SIXAXIS though, so could you tell me what he says if you play with a SIXAXIS?

#10 Posted by Drebin_893 (2915 posts) -

He moves your controller....What happens when you play with a SixAxiS?

#11 Posted by magnificentbastard (42 posts) -

With the Sixaxis he tells you he's going to move your controller, and when he tries he shrieks "WHAT?? NO VIBRATION?!?!?!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.