Solid Snake's Ass.

• 81 results
#1 Edited by johnlennon (55 posts) -

Hey guys, I recently got a PS3, and I bought a game called "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots". 

I found this game to be quite dull to be honest, but the main problem I had with this game was with the graphics on the body of the main character (the tightly spandex suit), and the way it portrayed his ASS. 

I'm personally as straight as the Burj Khalifa (or whatever), and I find it very uncomfortable when I'm surrounded by men's asses the whole time. 

Anyone else have this problem? It's against my beliefs and values.  

(  )*(  ) ASS

#2 Posted by HatKing (6025 posts) -

Yeah except I'm uncomfortable around homophobes.

#3 Edited by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

I didn't have any problem.  When I played the game, I didn't stare at his ass.

#4 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

Yeah, dude, there's more to the game than the asses you're looking at. Damn.

#5 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -

Aww, you're just jealous. Even though he's rapidly aging and deteriorating, dude's still got an ass.  |  ) ) <3

#6 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

You don't have to be ashamed just because Snakes manly ass made you pitch a tent.

#7 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

Someone is in denial.

#8 Posted by xyzygy (10032 posts) -

There's a reason why video game developers create whole environments and put a lot of time into the textures and the lighting of levels. It's so you can look at them! Not the min characters ass all day! 

I just think you liked his ass, but you don't know it yet yourself and you don't know what these mixed feelings you're having are. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but this post has confirmed your adoration of tight, built men's asses.

Accept it. You like Snakes ass.

#9 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

DAT ASS

#10 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2910 posts) -

Guns of the what? Never heard of it. And Snakes don't have asses. Sounds like you need to get off the dope.

#11 Posted by HatKing (6025 posts) -

Miranda's ass bothered me in ME2... seriously those tights are inside her.
#12 Posted by MrJared (398 posts) -
So basically.. 

@johnlennon
said:
"STUPID SEXY SNAKE!"
I thought that's why everyone loved Metal Gear Solid 4? Hours upon hours of nonstop bootylicious cinematics!
#13 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

You know I played a lot of Metal Gear Solid 4 and arse is not something that stands out about that game to me.

#14 Posted by Ramyun (664 posts) -

It just looks damn uncomfortable in that suit. I mean, wouldnt that kinda chafe your ass?

#15 Posted by johnlennon (55 posts) -
@Ramyun said:
" It just looks damn uncomfortable in that suit. I mean, wouldnt that kinda chafe your ass? "
I agree, I cannot imagine how sweaty it gets under the sun.
#16 Posted by Kazona (3087 posts) -

Someone has been dreaming about Snake's booty lol

#17 Posted by Drebin_893 (2924 posts) -

Personally, I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality that I don't have to panic every time I see something that questions it.

#18 Posted by copycatzen (816 posts) -

The camo suit is high tech and would not work properly if it was not tight. 

Also... you are a homophobe.
#19 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Personally, DAT ASS was a key selling point of MGS4 for me. 

#20 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

That's your deal, bro. I don't think it's necessarily right that everyone is calling you a homophobe, but once you learn that it's okay to use male ass as comedy, life will be easier.

#21 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3707 posts) -
@HatKing said:
"

Yeah except I'm uncomfortable around homophobes.

"
I concur.
#22 Posted by Snipzor (3317 posts) -

Considering his age, he has the right to show off that awesome ass of his. Seriously, how does he keep up after so many years? The thing is legendary.

#23 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

op needs to come out of the closet

#24 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

it's a nice ass what about?

#25 Posted by TheGamerFix (201 posts) -

if you spent more time paying attention to the game instead of staring down his little brown periscope than maybe u'd have enjoyed it more
#26 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -

I hadn't ever thought about it. When I was playing the game I guess I was looking where I was going, not looking at his ass.

#27 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3222 posts) -

You'll get used to it.

#28 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
@xyzygy said:
" There's a reason why video game developers create whole environments and put a lot of time into the textures and the lighting of levels. It's so you can look at them! Not the min characters ass all day!  I just think you liked his ass, but you don't know it yet yourself and you don't know what these mixed feelings you're having are. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but this post has confirmed your adoration of tight, built men's asses. Accept it. You like Snakes ass. "
He could be jealous.  Either way, I think you are trying to convert him into a gay.

Personally, I am breasts kind of guy and I like playing motor boat games.
#29 Posted by heatDrive88 (2364 posts) -

Sounds like someone likes putting fishsticks into his mouth and might be a motherfuckin' gay fish.
#30 Posted by wealllikepie (757 posts) -

i agree with johnlennon i think that displaying old mens asses in games so openly is very offensive to people of certain backgrounds and cultures
PS i lol at ppl who reply 2 this thread seriously

#31 Posted by Snail (8617 posts) -

This can't be John Lennon then. 

We all know he had something going on with Brian Epstein.

#32 Posted by MikkaQ (10318 posts) -

Oh come on, you homophobe. Even my straightness can't stop me from admitting, that it's one fine ass he's got. I'd show that off if I could.  

Also that game isn't too dull... unless you haven't played the other 5 games, but if not... what are you doing?

#33 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

There's some pretty memorable stuff in that game, snake's ass is not one of them  

#34 Posted by Alphazero (1539 posts) -

I think he's the one with the Solid Snake... If you know what I'm saying, and I think you do. 

I miss USENET. Come back, alt.*. All is forgiven. I promise I'll stop drawing giant ASCII swords. Eventually.

#35 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
@johnlennon said:
" @Ramyun said:
" It just looks damn uncomfortable in that suit. I mean, wouldnt that kinda chafe your ass? "
I agree, I cannot imagine how sweaty it gets under the sun. "
What you think of is what defines you.
#36 Posted by Kiera (245 posts) -

i like to make him crawl on his belly real slow and watch that ass lmao
#37 Posted by LiquidPrince (16020 posts) -

#38 Posted by liquidsol (94 posts) -

I'm gay and I don't mind being around women's asses at ALL. 

Against your beliefs and values?  Haha, sure.  Sounds more like a deep insecurity to me.

#39 Posted by Mmmslash (2168 posts) -

To be fair, for an old guy, his ass is mighty fine.

Although, that's a muscle suit, so this is male equivalent of bra-stuffing, likely.

#40 Posted by Gabriel (4067 posts) -

You spent way too much time doing that and way less time swinging the camera around and looking at his mustache. 

#41 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -
 DAT ASS
#42 Posted by Aleryn (704 posts) -

Hell, I got the impression it's not even his ass.  It's his suit sculpting his droopy old man/rapidly aging ass into greek god perfection.  Enjoy the comedy of fake perfect man-ass.

#43 Edited by inkeiren (989 posts) -
@johnlennon said:

" Hey guys, I recently got a PS3, and I bought a game called "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots".  I found this game to be quite dull to be honest "

I'm assuming you just jumped into the middle of the series without playing the earlier games. I'm assuming you have not completed MGS1, 2, and 3. I'm also assuming, from that, that you really weren't understanding what was going on.

I'm not insulting you I'm just saying its a bad idea to jump into a middle of a series that depends on having knowledge of earlier games in the series. I'm sure all of the flashbacks were flying over your head (the "press x to see a foggy scene" thing).
Even if you hate the story, the game is a marvel of both audio and visual design. The graphics are still fantastic, and the audio is top notch, and adds tons of atmosphere.

I noticed it once or twice, particularly when he was crouching, but it's not really that big of a deal.
#44 Posted by Trebz (487 posts) -

It's all about Raiden's thighs.

#45 Posted by JJWeatherman (14560 posts) -
@Trebz said:
" It's all about Raiden's thighs. "
God bless your bumping skills.
#46 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -
@inkeiren said:
 I noticed it once or twice, particularly when he was crouching

That made me laugh so god damn much.
#47 Posted by Ramone (2975 posts) -

If you don't like his ass I don't like you.

#48 Posted by kingcopper (46 posts) -

y'all gbombers posting in a troll thread. 

#49 Posted by Soap (3613 posts) -
@kingcopper said:
" y'all gbombers posting in a troll thread.  "
Y'all be posting in a dead thread.
#50 Posted by kingcopper (46 posts) -
@Soap: Wtf am I doing wrong? I didn't go out of my way to bump this. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.