Why I can't wait for the E3

#1 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -

Only so I don't have to see anymore of this "Metal Gears Solid 4 is coming to the Xbox360" and "Why MGS4 is staying exclusive threads"

#2 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

*claps*

#3 Posted by Drebin_893 (2902 posts) -

Yup.

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (13136 posts) -

It'll bring closure ether way... but there's a dosen other reasons why I can't wait for E3.

#5 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
TooWalrus said:
It'll bring closure ether way... but there's a dosen other reasons why I can't wait for E3.
So your British eh?

I am sure there are other reasons to look for E3.

I hope Microsoft's presentation is bad.  I want to see Microsoft fanboys flip.  Sony had a shitty e3, Nintendo had a shitty e3, now we need to see Microsoft at work.  It would be a lot of fun.
#6 Posted by TooWalrus (13136 posts) -

Just out of curiosity... why am I British?

#7 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -
TooWalrus said:
Haha. I don't know. I read your post and didn't see anything remotely British.
#8 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
TooWalrus said:
You used dozen with an s.  Although the British spell dozen with a z as well.

http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/dozen?view=uk
#9 Posted by TheJollyRajah (1576 posts) -

Sony will probably do well this year, they have alot of AAA games to show, like MAG, LittleBigPlanet PSP, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, and so on... Also, the possibilty of a revamped PSP model.

I think Nintendo will have a good showing, or at least better than the past two years. There is no way they can do worse than 2008. It's very possible that we'll see the new Wii Zelda or Pikmin. IMHO, if they show Wii Zelda, I will be a happy man. I need nothing else from them. (Some words on a Gold and Silver remake wouldn't hurt either. ^^)

Microsoft, in my opinion, has the most potential to screw up, OR to shock everyone. They are in a little drought right now for exclusive games, but if MGS4 really IS coming to the 360, it will be the biggest news to come out of E3. As a Sony fan, I actually WANT Xbox owners to have this game. It was the best game of 2008.

I also can't wait to hear news on Assassin's Creed 2 and Capcom's next big game!

2009 will be an awesome year!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.